How To hannahPAD
HOW TO USE PAD
1. Place hannahpad over the inside of your underwear, pattern facing down.
2. Fold the wings over the gusset of your underwear and fasten using the snaps.
Note: The organic cotton beige side sits against your skin NOT the floral pattern side.
It is recommended that you change your pad every 3-4 hours. More or less often depending on the amount of flow you're experiencing.
HOW TO WASH PAD
Must wash and dry completely before first use.
1. Rinse under cold water to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using our probiotic soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
4. Hand wash or machine wash.
Focus lathering and washing on beige cotton side when hand washing. Do not rub or scrub the patterned extra grip layer on Pantyliner, Long Liner, Small and Medium pads.
5. Dry inside or outside, under the sun where possible.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY NOT RECOMMENDED
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
Note: Cloth pads must be dried completely before storing away. Drying time is generally 24 -48 hours, longer during winter months.
HOW TO FOLD PAD
Note: All sizes for storage at home can lay open and flat in a drawer.
Folding is only necessary when you're carrying hannahpads for use out of the home.
Super Ultra being the largest size is often used at home/ during bedtime.
Simply lay open and flat for storage.
Follow folding techniques in the video demo below: