What are the shipping costs?
We only provide products in our regional areas of Australia and New Zealand due to licensing restrictions.
Single Tester Pad purchase- FREE POSTAGE
Under $100 of purchase- $6.00
Above $100 of purchase- FREE SHIPPING
hannahpad is not responsible for any lost, theft or damage to your parcel once confirmed delivered by the courier company.
**Parcel Drop** Your parcel will be left on your premises when deemed by the courier safe to do so. Otherwise, it will be left at the closest handling agent (i.e. Post office, newsagency). If you select safe drop, hannahpad takes no responsibility for your parcel once confirmed delivered by the courier company.
How long will shipping take?
Single Tester Pad: [Track + Parcel Drop, No signature]: 2-5 business days (FREE POSTAGE)
Standard shipping [Track + Signature on Delivery]: 4-10 business days ($6.00/FREE over $100 spend)
What taxes are charged?
15% GST on all products.
GST will be charged on all orders below $1000. No further duties or GST will be payable. Orders exceeding $1000 will include GST, however, may attract import duties.
However, any customs, duties, levies, taxes payable on the order upon arrival in New Zealand are the responsibility of the recipient/ purchaser of the products.
Any defects that you find due to manufacturing will be sent back to hannahpad and postage will be paid for by the company, hannahpad Australia & New Zealand.
How can I make changes to my order?
If you want to make the following changes after placing your order, please send us an official enquiry/ request email to email@example.com - Changing postal address - Changing pattern choices, size or quantity - Adding on additional items to the same order.
The best way for us to be notified of the above changes is by emailing us directly so we'll have an official record of your enquiry and get back to you with confirmation as soon as we can.
Standard Deliveries pick ups are scheduled on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Please DO NOT private message via social media on matters regarding the above changes to your order. Order changes will be accepted by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
hannahpad will not be responsible for orders where the above changes were not communicated immediately via email or phone before order dispatch.
What if my parcel is returned to sender?
If for some reason you were unable to receive your parcel or pick it up at the location indicated on your card notice by the courier company, it will be returned to us the sender. If no action has been taken by the customer and the parcel is returned to us, all extra postage fees may apply in order for the package to be re-sent to the customer. An invoice will be emailed to you for the re-delivery charges and the parcel will be dispatched upon receipt of payment.
*Please keep track of your parcel and look out for any notice card that may be lying in your mailbox or doorstep.
What if I haven't received my parcel or it could be lost?
hannahpad tries our best to get your parcel out to you as soon as possible. However, possible delays may occur that is out of our control once the parcel is sent out with a courier company.
POSSIBLE LOST PARCELS: Hannahpad will NOT refund or replace the lost parcel until confirmation from the courier company has been received and deemed lost.
1. Once hannahpad has been contacted by the customer regarding possible delayed/ lost package, an enquiry will be lodged with the appropriate courier company immediately.
2. A case number will be given by the courier company on the matter and hannahpad will pass this number onto the customer as verification that action has been taken towards recovering the package.
3. The courier company will start investigating after lodgement is placed.
4. Investigation will take anywhere between 1-3 months from lodgement date.
5. Only when hannahpad has been contacted by the courier and deemed the parcel to be in fact 'lost' will a replacement be organised for the customer.
6. Refund or replacement will NOT be organised before investigation by the courier company is complete. If you're concerned about the whereabouts of your parcel or it has well exceeded its estimated delivery time, please email us at email@example.com
Can I refund or cancel my order?
Yes, of course. Read our Return & Cancellation Policy